- Liaise directly with customers on the technical aspects of quotes, enquiries and other general matters pertaining to our products and assistance in the subsequent issues of quotations.
- Able to liaise with manufacturers within our company pertaining to technical aspect of our products.
- Assist in identifying the right spare parts to our procurement team
- Able to read electrical and hydraulic drawings
- Assist in the preparation of safety documentation (RA, SWP, Toolbox meeting etc)
- Traveling maybe required
- Posses a diploma in electrical engineering
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in similar work of field is preferred
- Candidates without work experience may also apply
- Effectively bilingual in both English and Chinese
- Excellent computer skills with a sound knowledge of the following software (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, AutoCad)
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.