Reversible vibratory plates are popular choices on many small and medium-sized construction sites. BOMAG offers a full range of models with operating weights from 120 to 750kg and optional transport wheels. These are uncompromising compaction units for earthworks, asphalt and lock paving.
- Individually adapted- Every operator can select the ideal working position with the height-adjustable, low-vibration steering rod.
- Quickly moved- Robust, solid rubber transport wheels are quick mounting allowing easy movement to the next site. Available on all models up to 300kg
- Fully protected – The protective covering for the engine is equipped with strategically placed opening to ensure optimum access to the engine and other components, saving time and money.
- Protective engine covering
- Single lever control
- Low vibration steering rod
- Height adjustable steering rod
- Steering rod lockable in transport and working position
- Vibration and throttle regulation on the steering road
- Highly wear-resistant, powder-coated base plate
- Fully protected V-belt
- Recoil starter
- Back up drive protection
- Automatic shutdown at low oil level
- Automatic decompression
- 3-2-1 Warranty
BOMAP is the new, self-explanatory, mobile solution that allows you to document your work results right on-site in real-time. Transparency that pays off.
Reversible Vibratory Plates Brochure Download
Download a copy of the Reversible Vibratory Plates product catalogue.