Hello and welcome!
In this issue of “At hand”, Marini Newsletter having at heart the performance and longevity of your asphalt plant, I have prepared for you some very concrete and yet useful information to seamlessly restart the plant following the winter break, namely the detailed spare parts list to have in-house to avoid a shutdown during spares delivery necessary period.
As you may remember, before the start of the latest working season, I shared with you the ten things to do to seamlessly restart the plant after the winter break. Today I want to go into more detail and be very hands on.
We are at the beginning of the new season following the winter stop and I am confident that you have already done or are in the middle of completing all the things to do to bring the plant to the best start of operations. Today I want to share with you the list of spare parts you absolutely must have in house, as you know, even if you can benefit from the 24-hour Marini service, a plant shutdown has a very high hourly cost and you know that when a plant stops we are talking hours, if not days.
Here it is my recommendation:
- The first aid spare parts kit for the burner is composed of: flame sensor, pilot electrodes, high tension transformer, high tension cable, servomotor, pilot electrovalves, leaks control unit for natural gas and the pressure switches (air and fuel).
- The first aid electrical components kit for the control cabin is composed of: several types of inverters, several types of contactors, fuses, relay and switches, PLC electronic modules, a backup computer and thermal relays.
- The first aid electrical components kit for the asphalt plant is composed of: temperature probes, level sensors, security sensors, load cells and encoders.
- The first aid pneumatic components kit is composed of: several gaskets, end switches, electrovalves and coils for the pneumatic cylinders.
- Gasket kits for the bitumen pumps.
- Rubber belts for cold feeders and conveyor belts of the plant.
- Dedusting sleeves and cages for the bag filter.
- Gearboxes for the cold feeders, conveyor belts, drying drum, hot elevator, filler elevator and mixer unit.
Do you know what you have and what you don’t have in house? Here you can find the checklist to help you find out.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com, I will be happy to give you all the additional information you need to make the right choice.
As you know by now, I am always “close at hand”.
See you soon,
Marini Training Manager